
Leaked via ILM:
http://link-protector.com/673613/
"In the Flowers" – 5:22
"My Girls" – 5:41
"Also Frightened" – 5:14
"Summertime Clothes" – 4:30
"Daily Routine" – 5:46
"Bluish" – 5:14
"Guys Eyes" – 4:31
"Taste" – 3:53
"Lion in a Coma" – 4:12
"No More Runnin" – 4:23
"Brothersport" – 5:59
Friday, December 5, 2008
Animal Collective: Merriweather Post Pavillion (2009) - LEAK (REUPPED)!
Logged by
ROXYMUZAK
at
Friday, December 05, 2008
in: "music" "news", downloads, ilx, leaks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
144 comments:
THANK YOU!!!!
BEST ALBUM OF 2009!
thank you so much
cant believe ive already found my top of '09...
Cheers. So excited for this.
better than i expected thank you SO SO MUCH
fuck yeah!
is this real?
Leaks like this are deracinating the integrity of the music industry.
DLed anyway.
so fuckin good
i would download this twice if it would make any difference
THANK U!!!
wonder who will get fired from Domino for this
thanks!!!!!!!
Loving this!!!
is this legit
anybody know if this is legit?
realer than real deal holyfield
downloading now, hope it's legit
I WAS ALIVE AND I WAITED
WAITED
I WAS ALIVE AND I WAITED FOR THIS
well that wasn't a complete waste of time.
to everyone curious:
it is real, and it is fabulous
THANKS!
Dang! This sounds like much goodness. :-)
this rules
insha allah!!!!!!!!
allah hafiz!!!!
sweeeeet!
much <3
blimey, this is better'n rihanna!
this is so real
10.0 / 4 stars / 2 thumbs up
holy fuck yes
everyone bow to celebrator
The end of the Mayan calendar falls on December 21, 2012
album of the decade, if you're an aspie.
not sure i approve of this, but i guess it worked for radiohead
i just downloaded this to the trunk
of my car *disrobes*
Woah. The songs sound nothing like the live versions. And some of the songs sound a lot alike each other. I don't like this change. This album sucks.
this is so gr8 0 my god
¿Is this The Real Thing? ¿Could it be reupped? Thanks!!
Could someone please re-up this?!
please someone re-up. Please please please
Hahaha, Roxy u r a traet
Just downloaded. Christmas came early.
link is down :(
is this legit? If so please post another link :)
anyone mind reposting a link?
is this the real deal? if so could someone either re up it or be so kind to send it over to me privately. will love you forever.
check back for a reup soon...
How soon :(
Why the heck isn't is available!!!
Please reup.. or someone post a megaupload link or something?!
reupload please? it was taken down. anyone?
reup please.....would love to get fucked up tonight listening to this!
reup link please
WAU WAU WAU!!!!!!
Any idea what time you will reup?
post reup please! i am about to go on a long roadtrip and i must have it!! :)
I would absolutely love another upload. Pretty please?!
There must be a ton of guests posting the same posts or this is real. Probably not, just a bunch of assholes. Hurry up with the link if it is.
Hey, when is that reup coming? I NEED IT TO BREATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
reupped yall
by now you should have died, your family as well.Fuck off for that link. Wish you die later this day.
I'm going to make a T-shirt:
"I Tried To Download The New Animal Collective Album and All I Got Was Eleven Tracks of Rick Astley"
But that's a bit much for one shirt.
Well played, Celebrator.
damn this is crazy
you bet your ass its crazy
i can breathe now that i have heard this
thank u celbrator
i hope for your slow death. Your family can have cancer now. remove the link you stupid assfuck
Me also!!! Thank you sooo much, I really hope this is the real one. 48 minutes remaining in the download. If anyone here wants to direct send it to me quicker hit me up at krbycampbell@yahoo.com
Let me know, IM SO STOKED ABOUT THIS!
What a hilarious stunt! I will be visiting your blog all the time now.
this download explains everything about the indian's card
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
downloading now 28 mins to go
you are an evil person. i hope locusts visit you someday.
this is fake, everyone, start breathing again, leave this blog and never come back.
RICK ROLLED!!!
I SHOT THE WEB SHERIFF
BUT I SWEAR IT WAS IN SELF DEFENSE
I mean, don't you get it, Laurence? You can't keep a good "Animal Collection" download down.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wrO8d9G-L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
lol
Damn, now the web sheriff is cracking down on fake MPP leaks.
get fuckkin LIFE laurence!
it real u fukin idiot do you read anything
^^^^^richard on some cashsitta steez
laurence you are forcing me to behave more and more like the joker as portrayed by heath ledger in 2008's critically acclaimed "the dark knight"
hell no we wont go hell no we wont go hell no we wont go
The leak isn't real, if you download it, you'll just end up rick-rolled. A plague on all the houses of those who went along with it.
WHAT'S IT LIKE!!!!!
it's fake
thx so much for this. dl'd last night. even better than i would have dared to beleive. dude sounds like a muppet.
who is laurence bell
fuvk you
Dear AC, I'll buy your cd anyway!
Keep up the link! I want to see how far the Laurence/Web Sheriff thing could go.
relax Laurence!
Free your mind and you ass will follow....
Thank you so much for this! I've been waiting to hear this for ages.
P.S. THIS LEAK IS REAL
I didn't think that it could get much better than Strawberry Jam.
Thank you so much.
This is awesome.
it's 10:15 pm
where's your messiah now
guyz I found the real leak over here: http://standardseries.blogspot.com/
hey there does anyone know where i could find more information about famed web sheriff laurence bell? maybe there is a faq somewhere?
aren't you worried about getting busted for posting this? (but i'll def take it while it's up since it won't be my ass getting reamed by the feds or my belly button getting pierced)
thanks though. can't wait to play this in my car. my friends are going to be soooo jealous! :p
IVE BEEN RICK ROLLED, THIS IS A FAKE!!!
roxy as a lawyer i can tell you this is serious business. you should remove the links because should this come to a court proceeding Laurence Bell can produce the download as evidence and then it will be played in open court and everyone will be able to hear the music you stole from Domino Records.
erm, as it was all for a dare there was no consummation, but i was manually stimulated in turn by the girl i pulled and Laurence Bell of Domino Records, who was also in the room, who wanted to see my knob in a fully erect state. alas, i had drunk far too much to get it all the way up (it still beat Laurence's even at 90%) and the full glory was spared. there were 3 boys and 3 girls in the room, all 3 boys and 1 of the girls were fully naked, and the other 2 girls were only wearing knickers. the night ended (after the naked girl upped sticks and headed off) with a wanking contest, the 2 remaining girls (whose idea it was) watching intently as we strived to bring ourselves to climax. it took Laurence Bell about twice as long as anyone else, mostly through fear of being struck by another's jet, being as Laurence was in the centre of the three. throughout, Laurence was made up in lipstick, rouge and a headband, and when i had been wearing clothes it had been drag. one of those ordinary record label nights, then...
This shit's so ill.
what is it? every track is exactly the same 80s song
YOU ARE GOD. ANIMAL COLLECTIVE IS KING. THANK YOU.
stley is gonna sue the ass of you..... funny guys funny!!!!
RICK ASTLEY RULES
RICK ASTLEY RULES
man this is better than all that hippie drum circle shit they used to do
MY GIRLS
http://icantfly.com/swf/audio_player.swf?audio_file=http://www.tumblr.com/audio_file/63772110/u3sDpIXPmh995ntn0eS4PQW9&color=FFFFFF
Helllo, it's me, Panda Bear from Animals Colletion. I'm here to tell you off Laurnece once and for all. This musics wants to be free and i want people to downloading this realease. Please download from me the music
Regards,
Noah "Panda Bear" Lennon
we've been rick rolled, that's what is about ?
Its down again!! or i can't find the re up link, but the one at the top won't work
reupped for ya dog
rickrolled.
Goddamnit
if this is legit, i'm going to be up for a while...
MP3 - With CD sales in steep decline, recent trial surveys of 3 P2P networks revealed over 250,000 Jamiroquai downloads in just 4 days. Pre-release monitoring and anti-piracy measures can significantly stifle the spread of illegal MP3 files.
OH NOESSS I WAS RICK ROLLED
heeeey I see that the last comment was last night and I just downloaded the album, but it turns out every song is actually "Never Gonna Give You Up" by singer Rick Astley. I was so stoked and then so let down and yet, it was kind of funny... But please put it back up if the Web Sheriff didn't have his way with you. Thanks.
i hate you, you fucking hipster lame ass...and your tired internet jokes.
that'll do pig.
Hell has a special place for people like you. THE FUCKING DOWNLOAD IS ONE GIANT RICKROLL!!!
why you have to rick roll? why?
This isn't real.
i'll buy the vinyl anyways. thxxxx
this is better than expected
Has anybody actually listened to this "leak"??? This is some funny ish. Everybody wins here - yes, even Domino. Think about it.
^^^gets it
thank you!!!!
No-one gets it.
Merriweather Post Pavillion = A satire of the ironic internet generation through an album of different balearic takes on Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. Anyone make it to track 8 before they wrongly thought they were being rickrolled? Wow, best piece of music this decade I tells thee.
easily the best record from animal collective. tks
fake! beware! fake!
let rick astley fuck you in ass
real album has leaked. merry christmas to all who know how to find it.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
TODAY WAS BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS BECAUSE I FOUND YOU!!!
Yep, the real link is finally out. Merry Christmas to all you patient ppl :)
http://link-protector.com/673613/
HOLY SHIT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
this is why the internet rules
well done emsue, well done.
<3 u codes
O SHI-
ahh man i was so stoked when every song turned out to be that tom jones song, or whatever...
this isnt funny
o rly?
It is very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.
I wish not concur on it. I over precise post. Particularly the title attracted me to study the sound story.
Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
jajaja idownloaded thealbum,,, and it started a song like 1991,jajajandi thought: mmm sound ok,retro and stufflike thatjajajajaja,,"meybe the next onewillbebetter, jajajajaj , butits just thasongoberoandober :D
Yes well you! Stop!
whats up everyone
just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts
hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.
ty
Hello. And Bye.
Post a Comment